What do you need to do to be ahead of the game? Are there moments when you are exhausted due to your never ending cycle of defeat? The cycle of death and confusion will stop once you are exposed to tips previously unknown to the gaming community. Learn how to take advantage of your skills and abilities and use them wisely in battle. Of course, you can get the really cheap tera gold here, U4GM is a reliable online PoE Service store, where players can get all kinds of items and golds that they wish to obtain in TERA!
What is the Mystic? To put simply Mystics are a highly mobile jack of all trades support character. We have enough heals to support solo healing a party through all content. We have buffs to make clearing content both faster and more efficient. We have the CC to lock down enemies (including bosses) for long periods of time. Also while we do have pets they are not a main focus of the class and aside from the Fairy (which is used as a self heal) you probably wont find yourself using the pets often. If your looking for a pet class my answer would be Tera does not have one despite the mystic having some.
A mystic takes an unusual path, with combat pets at her sides, wielding magical powers to harm and heal, empowering her allies while cursing her enemies. Mystics have amazing maneuverability. They channel powerful auras that enhance whole groups. They summon allies to draw aggro, to fight, or to heal, and can summon their entire party from one location to another.
Mystics make their comrades better at what they do and a whole lot more.
They drop healing orbs, and apply short-term boosts to attack power and speed. They can also restore mana to the whole party—by sucking the life force out of their enemies.
A mystic stuns, curses, sears, smites, and otherwise deals death to her foes using terrific area-of-effect attacks. Her superb Corruption Ring area-of-effect attack burns up her foes’ health and returns it to her party as mana. With a simple gesture, she can dispel enhancements from her foes and debilitating effects from her allies.
Mystic armor, like that of all arcanists, is robes of cloth.
The scepter is the focus of a mystic’s magic, which emanates from the world around her. With this instrument of power, the mystic can heal and harm, sustain life or bring death.
- Good aoe, and nice single target.
- Fantastic Escapism – their “blink” ability can move you away from danger, quick enough to escape danger and cast a quick healing orb.
- Good group skills- able to provide mana, health and movement buffs to the party, as well as power ups, dispels and CC
- Can Resurrect members (the priest being the only other class able to do so without the aids of scrolls)
- Fantastic CC capabilities, and this will help if additional aggro is gained, or helping the group in a dungeon. Our teleport and glyphs relating to it also make us incredibly mobile and hard to pin down in PvP.
- Squishy – As mystics have low defence and health, they’re extremely squishy, and do require alot of protection from their party members. This means that if caught mystics can be killed fairly quickly if no chance for escape or protection given.
- Mana can disappear fairly quickly if over using some combo abilities.
The mystic relies on the thrall of life, or using one of their Arun’s Vitae to heal themselves, and thus remembering to do so can get missed and therefore they can die alot, compared to that of a priest, who has an instant cast self heal.
- The Mystic is a hard to play healing and support class in TERA Online that is definitely not for everyone.
What Aura’s Should I be using?
Assuming you have access to all 4 Auras it breaks down like this:
(Crit rate Or Run speed) and (Crit Resist Or MP Regen)
For almost all situations you are going to want to Run Crit Rate and MP Regen, for most instances the extra kill power of the crit rate buff and the utility of the MP regen buff far outweighs the defensive factors of increased run speed or crit resist. However this is not always the case, in PvP you will often find that it is advantageous to use the Crit resist buff (more on this explained below).
- Vitae orbs remove all debuffs as well. In fights where purging debuffs are important, remind your allies to pick them up
- Always keep an eye on your mana – If you drop below 75%, use your mana infusion if it’s off cool-down
- In the same vein, watch your health as well. Make sure wherever you are, you have access to Vitae orbs, because these are the only way you can heal yourself without potions
- One of the best ways is to “pre-lay” orbs around the area you’re fighting. This means you can regenerate mana before any fight, and know that if for whatever reason you do die, that your group can survive long enough till the mob/boss is dead or they’ve managed to resurrect you.
- Blessing Release. This strips all the buffs off of enemies within 8 yards. Being able to remove every single buff on an enemy is huge. The problem is this skill only has an 8m range (of yourself), which makes using it very dangerous. What you want to do is in group is to ride into the center of a group of enemies, drop this skill, then use your teleport skill to get away before you get blown up. If you teleport into a group of enemies to use this skill, you are going to get stunned or knocked down and be dead at the start of the fight, so be sure to keep Teleport handy. https://www.u4gm.com/tera-gold
A Comprehensive Mystic Guide