The ZeniMax Online Studios have revealed some details about upcoming update 15 and the “Horns of the Reach” DLC for “The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind”. Also some screenshots were released.
The developers of ZeniMax Online Studios today revealed some details on the first major update for “The Elder Scrolls Online” after the release of “The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind” in June. Update 15 and the DLC extension “Horns of the Reach” will be released in August.
The contents of the DLC “Horns of the Reach” will be available through the Crown Store and alternatively as part of a membership of ESO Plus. Update 15 is released free of charge for all players.
A small overview can be found here in the article:
The DLC player expansion “Horns of the Reach” includes:
- New dungeon: Bloodroot Forge
- New dungeon: Falkreath Hold
The free update to Update 15 includes:
- New PvP Battlegrounds: Arcane University
- New PvP Battlegrounds target: Chaosball
- NOTE: PvP Battlegrounds are available only to players who have “ESO: Morrowind”
- Ability to cancel a research project mid-way
- Guild Invite History
- Changes to the currency system
- Customizable combat hints
- New Houses and Furnishings for Homestead
- Error corrections and adjustments