I hope runescape are all enjoying the Beta as much as we are!
One of the great things about a Beta is that this is your chance to give us your feedback, so I’m going to use this thread to keep an updated list of the most commonly reported bugs, which are in fact not a bug, and are different to the Live game by design.
Although these reported issues are not a bug and don’t need to be reported as such, we still want to hear your feedback! So if you have any feedback on the following commonly reported topics, please post your feedback on this thread.
1.Single way combat areas are now multi-way combat zones.
2. Overloads no longer damage you when drinking them. Stats are also now boosted to 116 NOT 125.
3. Duel wielding whips is not currently possible – Enchanted Excalibur is now the off-hand equivalent to a whip.
4. Saradomin Brews not healing the right amount – These have been rebalanced along with food.
5. Weapons can no longer be poisoned (Note: Equipping your poisoned weapons will remove the poison)
6. Crossbow not firing bolts – See this thread
7. Noted potions and jewelery not on the beta shops.
8. The Polypore Staff no longer uses it’s own magic attack.
9. Ability book does not grey out abilities you don’t have the runescape money for.
Weapons can no longer be poisoned (Note: Equipping your poisoned weapons will remove the poison)”
Why do we have weapon poison flasks then?